India - Tourist Visa

Availability: In stock


Quick Overview

This visa service is for UK citizens who wish to visit India for business purposes. Non-UK nationals can contact us for information on requirements and pricing.

Please select from the options on the right to suit your requirements.

NOTE : Irrespective of the validity period selected, a maximum of 180 day stay limit applies per entry period.

Please read below for important details regarding pricing and entry requirements for the country.

* Required Fields


Additional Information

Visa Type Tourist
Visa Consular Charge - Single Entry Up to 6 month validity : £92.20 / 6 months to 2 years validity : £287.20
Visa Consular Charge - Double Entry Up to 6 month validity : £92.20 / 6 months to 2 years validity : £287.20
Visa Consular Charge - Multiple Entry Up to 6 month validity : £92.20 / 6 months to 2 years validity : £287.20
A&M Visa Charge £70.00
Turnaround Time 3 days - Please note in some cases it may take longer
Postage Options Royal Mail Special Delivery - Next Day £8.00
Courier Options A&M Courier Service (inc Pick Up / Delivery in Central London) £40.00


India Tourist Visa (UK Citizen):


  1. A&M Visa order form
  2. Passport valid for a minimum 180 days with at least two blank visa pages
  3. Letter of authorisation
  4. Completed online application form Please make sure application form is signed twice.
  5. If applicant is holding valid Indian visa in the passport letter requesting cancellation of the current visa will be required (letter must be addressed to Indian High Commission, India House, Aldwych, London WC2B 4NA
  6. Two photographs, dimension must be 50mm x 50mm
  7. Declaration form
  8. Additional documents will be required from applicants not holding a UK Passport or Originating from Pakistan, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka or China.
  9. Non UK nationals must provide copy of UK visa or both sided copy of biometric card (if applicable).
  10. Non UK nationals must provide copy of utility bills for the last 2 years as a proof of residency in UK (one recent bill and one from two years back but no older than 30 month) from the same supplier (this must be water bill, gas bill, electricity bill, landline phone bill, council tax bill, tenancy agreement or if applicant is holding Indefinite Leave to Remain- utility bills will not be required).
  11. Please note that Indian High Commission will not accept mix and match bills.
  12. Applicant who is Non-UK national and cannot provide utility bills for the last 2 years can still apply for a visa, however application will be referred (referral form must be submitted, Embassy will add additional charges for referred applications) and processing time might take up to 3 weeks.

Additional documents for Minor Child (Under 16 Years of age):

  1. Copy of child’s birth certificate showing both parents name
  2. Copy of parent’s marriage certificate
  3. Consent letter addressed to Indian High Commission, India House, Aldwych, London WC2B 4NA, signed by both parents
  4. Photocopy of parent’s passports along with the copy of their current Indian visa, if already holding one. If parents are Indian citizens copy of resident status in UK would be required.
  5. In case of divorce, Child custody letter from court in respect of the child is required.
  6. In case of single parent, Solicitor’s letter and Child Benefit letter will be required.
  7. In case of Minor’s Application/Declaration either of the parents can sign the application form/declaration.

For Person whose previous nationality was Indian before acquiring foreign nationality:

  1. Copy of Surrender Certificate and Copy of the Cancelled Indian Passport (Self-Attested) OR
  2. lf travelled to India before, please provide your previous Passport with Indian Visa.

For Media Related Professionals, Police or Armed Forces, Commercial Pilots/Crew Members, Charity/Social Workers, Researchers, and Priest going to India for Tourism:

  1. Employers letter addressed to the HCI, London OR it’s respective consulates stating the purpose.
  2. For Media Related professionals who are Self Employed need to provide an Undertaking letter stating no Professional related activities would be undertaken during the stay in India.

Any applicant who holds dual nationality must apply for Indian visas using the passport from the country of their birth.

  • Please contact one of our consultants for Non UK national visa fees.

India - Tourist Visa

Double click on above image to view full picture

Zoom Out
Zoom In

More Views